T-Mobile Sing-along Trafalgar Square

Saturday 25 April 2009

Li Peh Island, Satun......beautiful island in Thailand

The weather is getting hotter now so it makes me want to go the the beach and have some activities. This post i want to introduce one of beautiful island in the south of Thailand, named "Li Peh Island, Satun ".

Li Peh Island is located in the area of Tarutao National Park. It is the first marine national park, and contains 51 islands that is praised as ASEAN's heritage.
and also be the home Urak Lawoi, the ancient folks. Li Peh island located near many other attractions: Adang-Rawi Island, Hin Ngam Island, Khai Island and etc

When the pioneer travelers reached the place, the roads were not as convenient as they are today. Those travelers were surprised with the greatness of nature and wanted to keep the place a secret, so that tourism would not come and destroy the beauty of the place that was then called Thailand's Maldives. After that, the secret was revealed, and the island started to be popularity. The white beach, the soft and warm sand, and the turquoise sea will make those who love the sea breeze and the sound of the waves overcome with the whole scenic. Also, you can see the seabed at the 2 meter depth and walk on 3 beaches that is said to be the paradise on the earth.


The best period to visit Li Peh Island is between November and April. Be prepare and ready to have fun at the beach.^^


Bookmark and Share

15 comments:

  1. I've been there once, it is very nice^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to be there again

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! fabulous. i thought these places exist only in pictures. now, i know which is my next destination for vacations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to travel to Thai in the near future

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love thai people and thai food

    ReplyDelete
  6. thai is the most beautiful place in the world

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbelievable!! I just went there last week. This is the most recommended place for you guys to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful...
    it's a nice place to go and i'll be there soon
    thanks for great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next time i will go Lipeh island. It's very nice.Thank you for our information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey its really seems to be heaven on the earth, to get rid of life's tensions, one must visit this place that make his/her remind ever about the pleasent memories, thanks for giving information about this place keep us inform...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I promise with myself to go back to Tarutao Natinal Marin Park again as soon as possible. There are so many more attractions where is didn’t visit yet. We also plan to visit the view point and visit all beaches on Lipe Island. We also want to vist Langkawi (Malaysia) next time for some shopping. We love Lipe and we will definitely go back there again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All deep water soloing trips include an English-speaking guide,kayak transportation between the climbing rock and the boat, old climbing shoes, chalk, liquid chalk and chalk bags, lunch in reusable boxes, and drinking water. You need to bring swim wear, sun lotion, and dry clothes for the ride back. The trips are environment-friendly, so please don’t take any plastic bottles,chip bags, candy wrappers, or any other non-biodegradable products with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog make me want to go there by tomorrow ^_^. But I plan to go with my friends next year. Thanks for you informations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone
please leave some comment so i can know what your guys think..

Just choose >> comment as : "Anonymous"

Thank you!!